Saturday 11 July 2009

AT LAST


Dear Friends


What a wild ride!!!


Thank you to all of you that have chastised me :) for no new comments and those of you who have asked me to write and others that have patiently sat beside me while I had many things to sort out!!


Firstly from May to present 2 months my grandson has been very ill, Praise God he is on the mend even though his Mum rushed him to the 24 hour clinic last night;


Secondly my computer and cell phone both decided to break irreperairably;


I started working in a formalised situation and suffered 2 health set backs...


BUT...


PRAISE HIM WHO IS FAITHFUL!!!


I want to encourage you tonight/today when the world is crashing down around you look up...the salvation of the Lord is nigh!!!


Lots of hugs and love in HIm


Sharmaine


PS and THANK YOUhb

No comments:

BetweenYou and Me

BetweenYou and Me