Tuesday 21 July 2009

I wonder



I wonder what Abraham felt when he was told to sacrifice his son.....I have wondered what it would feel like to sacrifice a child......

Imagine God, He gave His ONLY not one of, but His ONLY begotton Son.....how very privledged we are....

I do not know about you, but no one else would have died on the cross for me, BUT HE did, willingly......
No greater love than calvary my friends

So to those today who wonder and sit in the valley of decision, to those who complain about their lives, never satisfied, top those who feel unloived, to those who believe no-one can ever love them......

REMEMBER......

He gave and gave and gave and gave...His ONLY......

Trust Him today with the faith of Abraham....trust Him today, the One who gave us Jesus!!!

Remember God and I love you

Sharmaine

No comments:

BetweenYou and Me

BetweenYou and Me