Thursday 30 April 2009

Musings

Dear Friends

There is something about another birthday that causes one to be introspective and muse...

So here are some of my ramblings, join yours in and lets talk...

I felt that today is a new day a gift from my Abba, He has given me this day to do with as I wish. I can choose to grow in it or waste it, either way what I do with it is important because I have exchanged a day of my life for it.

You see when tomorrow comes today will be swept away on the river of rememberences and therefore I pray that I will not in any way regret any of the price I have paid for it.

Another thing that was so upmost in my thought today was Tommy Tenny's statement that, " Favour is what happens whe PREPERATION meets opportunity and success is what happens when PREPERATION meets poetntial.

Lots of chewing on that statement.

What are you chewing on...what things are directing your pathways?

Last but not least...NEVER FORGET:-

GREAT CAPTAINS ARE NOT MADER ON CALM SEAS BUT IN STORMS!

I SALUTE YOU MY FRIENDS, GREAT CAPTAINS AROUND THE WORLD!

1 comment:

Tidbits of Torah said...

turned 47 on June 15th - Baruch Hashem/Bless is the name (G-d)

I'm presently chewing on thoughts of the full redemption. G-d put Obama into the office to wake us up. Soon we will be going home.

BetweenYou and Me

BetweenYou and Me