Thursday 27 March 2008

PALM BRANCH

A very special friend of ours called Dave Goosen who is such an anointed prophetic teacher of the Word and a worship leader sent me this after reading our article about the olive branch:

John 12:12 On the next day, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, a great crowd who had come to the Feast

John 12:13 took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him. And they cried, Hosanna! "Blessed is the King of Israel who comes in the name of the Lord!"

Now I am sure that you would probably be as surprised as I was a getting this scripture. Not quite sure how I was supposed to use this, I started a study on the palm tree. What is amazing about a palm tree, is that in Israel, it is a symbol of victory, and any time a Jew carried a palm branch in his hand, he was indicating to the world that he was a person living in victory.

And so this morning, allow me to encourage you with a Word from the Lord, and allow me to offer you this palm branch as a symbol of your victory. Carry it with you wherever you go so that others too may see that you are a victorious Christian.

Well girls pick up your palm branch and start walking through your towns and cities with pride!!!

Lets hope Dave sends us more encouragement

Remember Jesus loves you

Hugs

Sharmaine

No comments:

BetweenYou and Me

BetweenYou and Me