Thursday 26 April 2007

Affirmation - Peace of Mind

2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind"

Isaiah 26:3
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in Thee"

I(your name................................................), affirm and profess the peace of God in my life. This I know is a result of God's grace through my faith in Christ.

I cast ALL my cares upon Him, my heavenly Father, for He cares for me. (1 Peter 5:7) Thed peace of God keeps my heart and mind.

I am secure through my faith in Christ. I know that there is nothing that can seperate me from His love. (Romans 8:39)

Through the Holy Spirit I receive comfort which brings me great peace. It is the peace that passes alol understanding. (Phil. 4:7)

Jesus said to me, "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27)

Thank you Lord for giving us peace in a world that is filled with turmoil and often hatred! Amen

3 comments:

Renae said...

Beautiful blog; beautiful scriptures. Thank you, Sharmaine!

Renae

Tony said...

This is a good place for both men and women to find peace

Tony said...

This is a good place for both men and women to find peace for their souls.

BetweenYou and Me

BetweenYou and Me